Start Coding on NeoMutt (with help)
- Are you a keen NeoMutt user?
- Would you like to help the NeoMutt Project?
- Can you write code in C?
I’ve documented six “easy” coding tasks and I’m looking for volunteers.
The tasks are:
- Simple – You don’t need to be a C master to do them
- Understandable – You don’t need to know the insides of NeoMutt
- Low priority – If it takes you a while, it doesn’t matter
- Mentored – A NeoMutt project member will be assigned to help you
- Add New Hooks for Startup and Shutdown
- Sidebar Divider Improvement
- set variable = $default
- Create a new variable $net_folder_format
- Forgotten Attachment Improvement
- Clean the NeoMutt Build
Get involved. YOU can make a difference!